Clayton Engineering specialises in the water pump industry, in development and sales of horticulture and industrial products for chemical spraying, and power generation and storage solution products. Our customers are in the domestic, rural, industrial, mining and government sectors.
ClayTech Pumps are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations. In particular, we will achieve this through our commitment to:
- Comply with relevant environmental legislation and regulations
- Regularly review the environmental impact of our activities, endeavour to reduce our overall environmental impact and prevent waste using best practice techniques
- Identify our potential environmental aspects at all work locations and implement control measures for potential impacts
- Conduct our business in an environmentally aware and responsible manner
- Work with key suppliers to encourage them to develop environmental best practice
- Decrease the volume of waste we generate
- To act with due regard for the requirements and expectations of our clients, neighbours and community, stakeholders, insurers, and industry associations
- To give preference to products, suppliers and subcontractors who are environmentally aware
- Use environmentally appropriate packaging
- Re-use and recycle wherever possible.
- Promote variable speed drives that reduce power consumption
- Strive to find improve resource efficiency, including our use of water, energy and raw materials.
- Promote rainwater harvesting as an environmentally solution for water supply and stormwater management.
ClayTech Pumps will foster environmental awareness and understanding in all employees, suppliers, customers and subcontractors. Where practicable, the company will provide information and assistance to customers on environmental issues arising from its products and services. This statement is issued to indicate our environmental commitment. The full support of our employees, suppliers and contractors is sought in meeting our commitment.