1. What size pump do I need?
2. What is the difference between an air pressure tank system and a constant pressure system?
3. Does the pressure system turn itself off if the tank runs out of water?
4. Which pumping system is quietest?
5. Does my pump need to be covered?
6. Where is the best position for my water tank pump?
7. Do I need a non-return valve and if so where do I put it?
8. Do I need a Strainer and where should it be positioned?
9. Can I fit the hose directly onto my pressure system?
10. Why does my constant pressure system turn on every now and then when no one is using water?
11. Why does my constant pressure system turn off after a few minutes while I am using water?
12. Why do I have to put air into the air tank on an air pressure system?
13. How do I put air into the air tank on an air tank pressure system? How much air and how often?
14. What type of hose/pipe should I use with my grey water pump?
A member of the Clayton Engineering group of companies: